JOIN OUR MONTHLY ENCOURAGEMENT and PRAYER CALL on TALKSHOE: Phone (724) 444-7444, Call Id 125014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

After the Affair Emotional Healing God’s Way chosen as a 2014 Readers’ Favorite annual International Award Contest Finalist





 finalist-flat-webBookAwardFinalist

On Monday evening July 14, 2014 it was announced that “After the Affair Emotional Healing God’s Way” was chosen as a 2014 Reader’s Favorite annual International Book Award Contest finalist. This is an awesome honor to even be recognized in such a huge international book event. After the Affair Emotional Healing God’s Way made it by the grace of the Father through hundreds of books submitted into one of the top three finalist spots in the Christian Biblical Counseling category.

I am so graciously humbled by all of this because when I was first given the mandate to write this book in 2012, I was a bit reluctant. However my total obedience to God in this assignment was more important than any sacrifice I would ever make. I must add that this has indeed become a double celebration day because the After the Affair Emotional Healing God’s Way Prayer Journal was also released earlier today. Overall, I give the Sovereign Father high praise for what He has done through this book series because married couples are definitely being emotionally and spiritually set free.

And to both of my co-finalists in this category I release blessings, best wishes and congratulations to you. May Father do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us. ~ Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment